Day 3 of the Oxford 250 is scheduled to include heat, consi, LCQ, and feature racing for the following divisions:
PASS Super Late Models (Oxford 250), Mad Bombers, Rebels, Pro-4, Street Stocks, PASS Modifieds, Limiteds, and New England Supermodified Series.
Sunday broadcast is scheduled to begin at 1:00 PM ET. Anticipated broadcast schedule is as follows:
- 1 PM ET // Broadcast starts
- Mad Bomber Heats // 8 Laps
- Rebel Heats // 8 Laps
- Pro-4 Heats // 10 Laps
- Street Stock Heats // 10 Laps
- Oxford 250 SLM Heats // Approximately 1:45 PM ET
- Pro All Star Series Modified Heats // 10 Laps
- New England Supermodified Series Heats
- Limited Heats // 10 Laps
- Mad Bombers Feature // 20 Laps
- Rebels Feature // 20 Laps
- Pro-4 Feature // 30 Laps
- Oxford 250 Consi
- Street Stocks Feature // 30 Laps
- Pro All Star Series Modified Feature // 50 Laps
- Oxford 250 SLM Last Chance Race
- Limited Feature // 35 Laps
- New England Supermodified Series Feature
- 50th Annual Oxford 250 (SLM) // 250 Laps
This is a Pay-Per-View event, and due to contractual obligations is unfortunately not included in the monthly or annual subscription plans (please know that a significant portion of all PPV purchases go directly to our series and/or track partners).
Watch in your RacingAmerica.TV App in the Library under Purchases. For Roku and Samsung TV users, you must first purchase online at RacingAmerica.TV, then your purchased event will show up in the Roku/Samsung TV apps under Library. Please navigate to the red side bar on most apps to find the Library menu. If watching on RacingAmerica.tv, make sure to navigate to your account settings and choose the transactions tab. Then choose the event you purchased and click "start watching".
This instructional video can help answer most questions, but if you still have issues accessing your purchase, please contact our Customer Care team at [email protected]: https://www.racingamerica.tv/videos/2023-ra-ppv-instructional-v2
All pricing is based on USD. Displayed pricing may change based on your local currency. You will be charged based on the location of your credit card at checkout.
Questions or issues? Contact our Customer Care team at [email protected]