**Broadcast start delayed to 6 PM due to rain delaying start of practice**
Broadcast is scheduled to begin at 6:30 PM ET and includes the Mighty Mini Stocks, R&R Street Stock Open, Late Models, Sunoco Modifieds, and Modified Racing Series, plus STAR Vintage Modifieds and STAR Vintage Late Models.
Anticipated schedule of events (all times ET):
- 6:30 PM ET // Broadcast starts
- Mighty Mini Stocks // Heats (8 Laps)
- R&R Street Stock Open // Heats (8 Laps)
- Late Models // Heats (10 Laps)
- Sunoco Modifieds // Heats (10 Laps)
- Modified Racing Series // Heats (10 Laps)
- 6:00 PM // Opening Ceremonies/National Anthem
- Mighty Mini Stocks // Feature (20 Laps)
- R&R Street Stock Open // Feature (40 Laps)
- Late Models // Feature (30 Laps)
- Sunoco Modifieds // Triple Crown Feature #1 (30 Laps)
- STAR Vintage Modifieds // Feature (15 Laps)
- STAR Vintage Late Models // Feature (15 Laps)
- Modified Racing Series // Feature (50 Laps)
Please note: Subscribers save $10 on the Thompson World Series All-Access bundle ($49.99). Subscribers should receive their discount code the week of the event. If you have not received your discount code, please contact us at [email protected]. Your PPV discount is not automatic, and we suggest reaching out for your code as early as possible to avoid missing any of the action. Racing America customer support is not able to apply coupons after you have made your purchase, and will not refund users who did not have a coupon code apply to their purchase. If you are having issues getting the coupon code to work, please contact us at [email protected] before completing your purchase.
This is a Pay-Per-View event, and due to contractual obligations is unfortunately not included in the monthly or annual subscription plans (please know that a significant portion of all PPV purchases go directly to our series and/or track partners).
Watch in your RacingAmerica.TV App in the Library under Purchases. For Roku and Samsung TV users, you must first purchase online at RacingAmerica.TV, then your purchased event will show up in the Roku/Samsung TV apps under Library. Please navigate to the red side bar on most apps to find the Library menu. If watching on RacingAmerica.tv, make sure to navigate to your account settings and choose the transactions tab. Then choose the event you purchased and click "start watching".
This instructional video can help answer most questions, but if you still have issues accessing your purchase, please contact our Customer Care team at [email protected]: https://www.racingamerica.tv/videos/2023-ra-ppv-instructional-v2
All pricing is based on USD. Displayed pricing may change based on your local currency. You will be charged based on the location of your credit card at checkout.
Questions or issues? Contact our Customer Care team at [email protected]